Photographic Instruction Guide
Eight page instruction booklet showing a full set of prenatal and post natal exercises
The comprehensive instructions cover:
- Use in Pregnancy for sitting comfortably, optimal foetal positioning and pelvic floor.
- Full set of Pre-natal Exercises to stay fit in pregnancy and prepare for labour.
- Using the ball in Labour for a Natural Birth - coping with contractions, relaxation, progressing labour and using the ball to support mobile, active birth positions.
- Full set of Post-natal Exercises - starting off gently and building up to more advanced gym ball exercises, to help you get back into shape.
- Detailed Inflation instructions for getting the ball the right size for you. All balls come with a Hand Pump and Measuring Tape for easy inflation.
Superior Anti-Burst Technology
The anti-burst construction ensures that should this ball be punctured whilst in use, it will deflate gradually, preventing you and your baby from injury.
Premium Birthing Ball Quality
The NBF birth ball is thicker, stronger & safer than most standard gym balls, specified to being anti-burst to up to 300kg. Every production run is independently SGS tested to this standard.
Includes a hand pump and measuring tape
A quality faster blaster hand pump for inflation. Its dual action means the ball can be inflated in a few minutes. Particularly useful when taking the ball to hospital with you. The pump could also be useful as a balloon pump for all those birthday parties to come!
Natural Pearlescent Colour
We have selected an exclusive soft, subtle, and delicate pale natural colour that will blend into your home. The colour you see here is guaranteed to be the colour ball you receive.
Excellent Value for Money
Our Birth Ball is comparable in its superior quality as the more well known Birth Ball brands that retail at £30+.
The birthing Ball is delivered using First Class, Royal Mail. We will deliver within 2-3 working days from receipt of your order.
Which ball is for me?
When sitting on the ball, your hips should be 8-10cm higher than your knees.
Select the correct size for your height:
|65cm Birth Ball||Up to 5'8 (Up to 173cm)|
|75cm Birth Ball||5'8 and over (173cm & over)|
Women who are 5'9 and heavier than average before pregnancy, may be better suited to the 75cm ball, inflating it to only 70cm diameter.
Women under 5'4 (162cm) should purchase the 65cm ball and inflate it to only 60cm diameter and will still gain maximum benefit from the ball.
For safety, we would advise pregnant women against the use of Birth ball covers.